Featured

this is how users said #iBribedKejriwal

It wasn't first time when people supported a political party with such an enthusiasm. Indians around the world bribed #ArvindKejriwal's #AamAadmiParty in response to 2 crore bribe allegation on party convener. 

At the end everyone need money and they work hard to earn it, but when they start donating it for a political party (which most of us including me used to hate), means there is something which needs to be fixed. Although I have seen paid trends where users are paid to tweet #hashtags from their account but a #hashtag where people donate money to a political party, never!!! 

Some sample screen-shots of how people reached to #iBribedKejriwal. Love to see such an unique support. 



































I'm still looking forward for the time, when I will see a similar wave/trend from supporters of other parties. And I promise, I'll write a better blog about that. 


No comments